Din pacate, descrierea acestui produs nu a fost inca tradusa in limba romana, din acest motiv veti gasi in loc o descriere in limba engleza.
ZWO ASI 533 MC Pro - powerful color astro camera of the latest generation
ZWO has taken another step forward with this new camera. The colour sensor with a diagonal of approx. 16 mm can be used on almost every telescope. Due to the square shape, the corrected image field of the telescope is optimally used. This even allows the use of many telescopes without a corrector.
One of the outstanding features of the ASI 533MC Pro is its sensational light sensitivity. The QE of 80% by the BACK ILLUMINATION technology and the very low amplifier glow make the camera very suitable for all astronomical applications, but especially for deep-sky astrophotography.
The "single shot" colour camera offers more comfort than monochrome cameras. Not everyone wants to go through the laborious L-RGB process for beautiful coloured nebula or planet images. The color cameras offer you the possibility to get beautiful pictures without changing filters. In direct comparison to the DSLR camera, the ASI camera convinces with a much higher light sensitivity, a smoother image and significantly more depth. Stars don't burn out that easy.
Further advantages and product features of the ASI 533MC Pro color camera:
- USB 3.0 for fast download - can also be used with USB 2.0
- DDR3 memory buffer for stable data transfer with USB2.0 - minimizes amplifier glow
- Powerful Peltier cooling up to 35 °C under ambient conditions
- One of Sony's most light-sensitive CMOS sensors
- High resolution by 3.76 µm pixels - ideal for fast and sharp telescopes like apos, Hyperstar, Celestron Faststar, Newtonian telescopes
- High sensitivity (QE ca. 80%) ideal astronomy camera for low-light objects
- 14-bit ADC, you reach a depth like with CCD cameras, but with a much higher sensitivity.
Application areas of the camera:
- Deep-sky images (nebulae and galaxies): due to the high sensitivity, nebulae and galaxies are imaged after only a few seconds. The camera can be cooled up to 35 °C below ambient temperature. This further reduces the already low noise. By raising the GAIN, you can reduce exposure times to less than 30 seconds. Effects caused by inaccuracies in the tracking are thus eliminated.
- Lunar and planetary images: extremely short exposure times due to high sensitivity freeze the air turbulence. Due to the high resolution of the sensor, many details can be imaged even with a shorter telescope focal length. Video astronomy is also possible.
Cooled ZWO ASI cameras need a 12V power supply, If you don’t have one, please check the recommended accessories for a suitable power adapter.