Din pacate, descrierea acestui produs nu a fost inca tradusa in limba romana, din acest motiv veti gasi in loc o descriere in limba engleza.
The Vaonis STELLINA Smart Telescope allows observations of the Moon, galaxies, nebulae and comets - fully automated and convenient from your smartphone or tablet.
Traditional telescopes show faint deep sky objects only as hazy glowing clouds. This is especially frustrating in light polluted areas around towns and cities. Long exposures through an astrophotography camera need to replace the human eye to show more details and colours. STELLINA reveals these faint features with unprecedented ease of use! The Smart Telescope is a fully automated astrophotography rig.
Not everybody can invest the time to select and and assemble the right astrophoto setup, master the operation of all the components including mount and camera, align the telescope exactly, and then spend days processing the images. Stellina does all this with the simple press of a button. Enjoy your observation of deep sky objects without months of trial and error.
Simply connect your Smartphone or Tablet to STELLINA's Wi-Fi hotspot. A free app for Android and iOS will give you recommended observation targets based on your location. Choose your preferred object and lean back.
Auto-Alignment: The telescope is capable of offline plate solving. It calculates the exact celestial coordinates of the current attitude based on the stars visible to the integrated camera. A cumbersome Star-Alignment is a thing of the past!
Auto-Focusing: High-end stepper motors keep the target inside the field of view despite the earth's rotation, focus automatically on the stars and rotate the camera sensor to offset the azimuthal field rotation. STELLINA never loses track of your observation target!
Live-Stacking: Once fixated on a target, STELLINA is collecting exposures. The optimal camera parameters are chosen automatically. All exposures are being processed autonomously by the integrated computer and presented live on your smartphone or tablet. Breath-taking observations are possible with just a little patience: The image becomes clearer and richer in details because new exposures are being collected non-stop. Follow this live stacking in real time and share your experience with up to ten simultaneously connected devices of your friends and family.
STELLINA combines innovative controls with premium high-tech:
- The apochromatic 80 mm ED Doublet optical element from Lanthanum glass competes with professional telescopes. In contrast to other optical builds it doesn't require regular collimation.
- The high-sensitivity Sony Exmor Starvis IMX178 sensor with 6 megapixel resolution (3096 x 2080) is the sensor of choice for many established manufacturers of astronomy cameras.
- An integrated light pollution filter (CLS) enables the observation even from a city!
- Sensors for temperature and humidity are in control of an anti-dew heating element that keeps your optics free from mist
- Thanks to the waterproof enclosure (IP53) you don't have to fear a sudden change in weather.
- A sturdy high-quality carbon fibre tripod carries STELLINA securely. The standardised 3/8" photo thread enables you to use the tripod of your choice.
- In contrast to traditional astrophotography setups, the compact and light STELLINA is easy to transport!
- The telescope is powered though a USB-C connection. The included power bank (10,000 mAh) fits discreetly into a battery compartment and provides electricity for ca. 5 hours of operation. Alternatively, STELLINA can be powered with any regular phone charger or an even larger-capacity power bank of your choice.