Din pacate, descrierea acestui produs nu a fost inca tradusa in limba romana, din acest motiv veti gasi in loc o descriere in limba engleza.
More magnification, more focal length - with 2” accessories
Sometimes you simply want one thing: more focal length.
Maybe because you want an eyepiece with greater magnification, or more focal length for astro photography. Attach your 2 inch accessories to the Oberon Barlow lens and enjoy a brilliantly clear and enlarged glimpse of the universe.
The advantages at a glance:
- 2.5 times more magnification so you can bring the objects closer to you
- For astrophotography find the right section of the image when the object appears too small in your telescope
- Four-lens design so that images are more luminous with less chromatic aberration than with a normal achromatic Barlow lens
- 2” filter thread so you need never be without your 2” filter
- With compression ring so your eyepiece is held gently in place
2.5 times more magnification for your 2” accessories
It’s so easy; place your 2” Oberon Barlow between the telescope and eyepiece and immediately the magnification is 2.5 times greater, and your telescope focal length is 2.5 times longer. So you don’t need more eyepieces, or a longer focal length telescope.
Four lenses for impressively beautiful images...
Images are sharper and objects look clearer. Chromatic aberrations caused by a Barlow lens are a thing of the past.
So the moon and bright planets seem more natural and therefore more beautiful. The smart four-lens design with multi-coated surfaces eliminates most of the chromatic aberrations that show up with Barlow lenses having fewer components. A Barlow lens can therefore be a great supplement to your eyepiece collection. Four lenses for beautiful images.
The compression ring ensures that your accessories are securely attached to the Barlow lens. No screws that might damage your valuable eyepiece, instead a gentle but secure grip.
- 2" to 1.25" adapter for 1.25" accessories
- 33mm sleeve length
- Height: 48mm, with adapter 60mm
- Oberon 2" Barlow lens
- Dust cap